GunShop Software is truly the backbone of my business and an essential component in making gun sales fast and efficient. We have found it to be very easy to understand and operate. – All our customer feel this way
- NOT cloud based (your customer’s address and purchasing data is secure and not used by others)
- Print Forms 4473 & 3310 directly from GunShop Software
- Can attach Ship-To FFL on sales (disposition info on the A&D Report)
- Keep digital bound book (Acquisition & Disposition Report)
- Great Sales Reports by date range (Trades, Tax, Totals, etc)
- Non-firearm items taxable by item category / discounts by line item
- Print 8.5 x 11″ receipts (firearms) and small receipts (non-firearm)
- Print bar-code labels / firearm product labels
- Powerful end-user report designer included (customize reports)
- Powerful contact management (search notes, name, address, etc.)
- Stores your data in a fast, dependable enterprise class database
- Easy to learn and a joy to use
GunShop Software States
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- New York
- Colorado … All 50 States
A typical GunShop Software firearm acquisition!
This acquisition added six firearms (Armalite, Colt, Mossberg) to the GunShop Software database. Using the top menu bar, we attached a vendor (F5 – Search Contact) and pressed the (F10 – Complete Acquisition) button.
Acquisition Paperwork! This is an optional report for those who like to have a paper copy. Scroll down to see Product Labels.
Product Labels for our acquired firearms! You can customize labels and reports in GunShop Software. We hand you a default format such as you see here. Full documentation for the report designer is included.
Play the following short video clip
Play this short video clip showing our awesome A & D Report Grid which includes the six firearms we just acquired. Pause the video to examine the columns more closely.
A Typical GunShop Software Sale
We hope all your sales are like this one.
This is the customer information screen. We can auto-fill most of this information by scanning the back of a drivers license.
Take the pain out of filling this form by hand.
This receipt looks great printed on an 8.5 x 11″ sheet from a laser printer.
The A&D Records are automatically updated on sale completion.
The GunShop Software “DayBook” sales report.