Gun Shop Software for firearm dealers
Our Software will put it all together for you – your A & D Records, your sales reporting, and your peace of mind. We want to help you save time, serve satisfied customers, and increase sales!
- NOT cloud based (ATF mandate)
- Print Forms 4473 & 3310 directly from GunShop Software
- Can attach Ship-To FFL on sales (disposition info on the A&D Report)
- Keep digital bound book (Acquisition & Disposition Report)
- Great Sales Reports (for you and your accountant)
- Non-firearm items taxable by item category / discounts by line item
- Print 8.5 x 11″ receipts (firearms) and small receipts (non-firearm)
- Print bar-code labels / firearm product labels
- Powerful end-user report designer included (customize reports)
- Powerful contact management (search notes, name, address, etc.)
- Stores your data in a fast, dependable enterprise class database
- Easy to learn and a joy to use
GunShop Software is truly the backbone of my business and an essential component in making gun sales fast and efficient. I have found it to be very easy to understand and operate.Max
A typical GunShop Software firearm acquisition!
A typical GunShop Software Sale!
Can I scan our customer's drivers license?
Yes. We can suggest a scanner that we have programmed to fill in the customer information in GunShop Software when you scan the 2d barcode on the back of a driver’s license.
Can I process a layaway?
Yes. Your firearms will acquire a status of “Allocated” rather than “InStock”.
Can I do consignment tracking?
Yes. Consignments are special acquisitions to the bound book. A consignment receipt will print out after the acquisition, and when the firearm sells, a consignment paperwork report prints.
Do you help with processing the F4473 ?
Yes, we auto-fill sections A, B/C, & D and give you the option to print the forms directly from GunShop Software.
Can I go multi-user!
Yes. GunShop Software has been designed with some very robust infrastructure features and technologies.